Lightweight and compact insulation for hammock and ground camping
Compact, incredibly light, and comfortable
The DD SuperLight Inflatable Mat is the perfect way to stay comfortable, whilst keeping your pack weight incredibly light and small.
Packing down to around the same size as a 500ml water bottle, and weighing in at less than 500g/18oz, this is the product for you if you are looking to head off for a multi-day adventure or want to move fast between campsites. Perfect for ultralight Hikers, bikepackers, bushcrafters and expeditionists.
This mat would be a perfect counterpart to one of our DD SuperLight Tents or Hammocks - or, pack it with your DD SuperLight Tarp for a truly minimalist ground bivvi set-up.
Comfort on the move
Despite its' light weight, the DD SuperLight Inflatable Mat does not skimp on comfort. A built in pillow helps keep your head elevated, whilst the high air-volume body gives a soft sleeping surface.
Inflates and deflates quickly and easily: just blow air into the valve to inflate, and release the valve to deflate. The mat packs away easily into its' own stuff sack with a carry handle for portability.
Note: If you are using this mat with your hammock, as with all Inflatable Mats we recommend only partially inflating for extra comfort and ease of use.
|Size||180cm x 60cm x 5cm (Inflated)|
|Includes||DD SuperLight Inflatable Mat, Elastic Strap, Stuff Sack|
- Weighs only 490g / 17oz
- Inflated Size: 180cm (L) x 60cm (W) x 5cm (H)
- Very compact - Packs down to a cylinder measuring approximately 19cm (L) x 6cm (diameter)
- Quick and easy inflation by blowing into the valve
- Built-in pillow for comfort
- Stuff sack for easy storage, with a carry handle
- Elastic strap included for storage within the stuff-sack
- Avoid over-inflation
- Always sanitise the valve before use
- Avoid contact with sharp surfaces or objects such as stones, sticks or knives
- Keep a safe distance from heat sources and open flames
- Always air-dry thoroughly before packing away