The Yellowstone Alpine 2 is a two person tent that's ideal for hiking and backpacking. It's designed to be portable and easy to pitch and includes two skins for extra protection against the elements. The Alpine 2 comes with pre - attached guy ropes which provides stabilitity in the wind and an integral groundsheet. It's been designed with hiking in mind, but can easily be used for conventional camping and festivals. The Alpine 2 pitches inner first with a single fibreglass pole, making it quick and easy to pitch perfect for when you need to set up camp fast. The tent only opens on the one side. The inner features a sewn-in integral groundsheet to keep out wet weather and insects.
- Durable and waterproof
- Easy to pitch
- Great for hiking, at home on a camp site or at a festival
- Lightweight and portable
- This tent is easy to pitch and very portable.
- The outside of the tent is made by 190T Polyester with PU coating and the inner is designed by 170T breathable Polyester Sewn in 120gm² Polyethene groundsheet
- Integral ground sheet and pre-attached guy lines
- Easy to pitch single pole inner-first pitching design
- Sewn in groundsheet and attached groundsheet in porch
- Pre-attached guy lines for ease and stability
- Waterproof 2000mm H/H flysheet with taped seams
- Fabric: Outer - 190T Polyester with PU coating
Inner - 170T breathable Polyester
Sewn in 120gm² Polyethylene groundsheet
- Poles: 1 x 7.9mm Fibreglass
- FR: Yes
- Pack Size: 50 x 14 x 14cm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.