Spuhr Ideal Chassis System - Modular Chassis System with Quick-Adjustable LOP and Recoil Pad Height for Proper Eye-Relief when Moving Between Different Shooting Positions Optimized for Remington 700 Short Action
13" Forend for use with suppressors and barrel profiles up to Heavy Varmint profile. Features Spuhr Interfaces™ along the top of the forend for use with NV devices and illuminators, etc.
Will also fit short actions from:
• Impact Precision
• Mack Bros
• Vudoo Gun Works
Length: 898 mm/35.4” (608 mm/24.0” folded)
LOP: 330 mm/13" (minimum)
Width: 48.5 mm/1.9”
Height: 180 mm/7.1”
Weight: 2.26 kg/4.98 lb
Forend: 329 mm/13.0”
The Spuhr® Ideal Chassis System™ (SICS™) is a modular chassis system, designed to provide a rigid support of the barreled action for improved accuracy.
The SICS™ features:
• Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction
• Folding stock assembly with adjustment for solid lockup
• Quick-adjustable length-of-pull (50 mm/1.97” travel) and recoil pad height (32 mm/1.25”) – toolless and without play
• Height and length-adjustable cheek piece
• Length-adjustable proprietary pistol grip (8 mm/0.32” travel, AR-compatible)
• 13” Spuhr Interface™ forend with integrated ARCA Swiss rail and QD sling cups
• AICS pattern magwell - not for AI AX magazines
• Built-in barricade stop
Note: Actions with 60-degree bolt throw may not allow stock to be folded over closed bolt. Due to variances in dimensions, some recoil lugs may require fitting.