The ORYX Sportsman rifle chassis was developed as an affordable alternative to a conventional bolt action or 10/22 rifle stock. Designed with both long range precision and hunting portability in mind - the ORYX Sportsman provides superior ergonomics through it's specialized design.
The ORYX Sportsman chassis brings your bolt action or 10/22 rifle to the next level in versatility and ergonomics, with an instant improvement in accuracy.
The drop-in style chassis is easy to install onto your action and comes with everything you need (except magazine) to get out and get shooting.
WIN WITH ORYX
Thinking of building a long range competiton rifle? The ORYX chassis is an excellent platform for precision rifle competition. It has all the required features to be dangerous at a long distance without all the bells at whistles; making it affordable and practical.
- Chassis panels come in ODG
- Weight: 4.2lbs
- LOP: 13 - 13.5" (Additional LOP can be achieved with our spacer kit)
- Material: 6061 Aluminum
- Finish: MIL Spec Type III hard anodize
- Accepts AR-15 Grips (included)
- M-LOK accessories supported with slots along underside of forend. Great for ARCA or picatinny rails.
- Uses AICS pattern magazines (not included)
- Free floating barrel
- Maximum barrel diameter of 1.250"
- It's available for many popular rifle actions like the Remington 700 and clones, Tikka, Savage and more.
- M-Lok accessories are easily attached to the bottom of the forend.
- Supports multiple Calibers, from .22LR, .223, 6.5 creedmoor up to .338 Lapua Magnum
|Howa LA||3.715" magazine|
|Howa Mini||Factory magazine|
|Howa Mini Youth||Factory magazine|
|Howa SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Remington 700 LAA||3.715" magazine|
|Remington 783 SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Ruger American SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage Axis LA||3.560" magazine|
|Savage SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Savage LA||3.715" magazine|
|Tikka SA||SA AICS magazine|
|Tikka T1X||Factory magazine|