The H1 head-torch from Night Master has been designed for both covert use and general purpose applications. It's packed with useful features; for example, it's lightweight, durable, has two LEDs (red and white), a sliding diffuser lens... and it's USB-C rechargeable. It meets ANSI standards and boasts a max runtime of up to 88 hrs with the red LED and 60 hrs with the white LED.
A quick press of the button gives access to a red light for immediate close-up illumination while preserving your natural night vision. Press and hold the button for a few seconds to access the white light and switch from Low mode to either Medium or High. A sliding diffuser can be used to diffuse the beams of either the red or white LED for wider, close-up illumination.
- Rubber button for independent control of white & red LEDs
- Red LED for close-range/covert lighting
- White LED & parabolic reflector for longer-range lighting
- Sliding diffuser lens can be moved to cover either red or white LED for a diffused flood beam
- Articulated head - can be tilted downwards by 45°
- USB Type-C rechargeable battery pack. A rear red warning light can be switched on & off
- Red/ Green LED to indicate approx. available battery power
- Adjustable two-way head-strap for a secure fit
- LED: White & Red LED
- Max Output: 400 Lumens
- Max Beam Distance: 110m
- Max Runtime: 88 hrs
- Impact Resistance: 1.5m
- Waterproof: IPX6
What you get
- Night Master H1 Head Torch
- Rechargeable Battery Pack
- Head Strap
- USB-C Charging Cable
- User Manual
The H1 comes with a 1 year warranty from Night Master, see the user manual that comes with the Night Master head-torch.