Toolless adjustment of the MDT Skeleton Rifle Stock elevates the comfort and performance of the shooter. Horizontal, vertical and cant adjustment to the cheek riser and buttpad ensures a perfect fit for your shooting position.
The Skeleton Rifle Stock is available for fixed interface, as well as MDT’s own ESS and ACC (XTN) buttstock interfaces. This XTN interface includes a folding option.
The MDT Skeleton Rifle Buttstock was designed to provide the shooter with best-in-class strength and ergonomics, with an emphasis on adjustability and comfort.
Length of pull (LOP) can be easily adjusted and fine-tuned with the thumbwheel, and locked in place with thumb screws or set screws (both included). The buttpad can be adjusted up and down as well as canted left or right, to form fit the shoulder pocket of any shooter.
Achieving the perfect cheek weld is a breeze, with thumbwheel adjustment as well as side-to-side and cant adjustments, thumb screws or set screws (both included) to lock in place.
DIFFERENCE BETWEEN SRS-X AND SRS-X ELITE FOR XTN INTERFACE (ESS & ACC)
- SRS-X Elite features a steel buttpad for added rear balance
- Second guide rod for stability
- Etched guide rods
SRS-XF FOLDING FOR XTN INTERFACE (ESS & ACC)
Developed to give shooters the option to fold to either bolt side or non-bolt side, the SRS-XF locks in both full extension and folded position. The double hinge design allows the folder to maintain and low profile without any protruding hinge points that would otherwise interfere with the use of the thumb shelf.
- Shortened body to maintain proper LOP with integrated folder
- An extra QD flush cup sling mount for a total of three
- Cheek rest thumbwheel is sold separately as it interferes with the buttstock folding over the bolt
If you’re looking for a folding option for the Standard or Short Skeleton Rifle Stock (Fixed Interface), we do have a solution for you over on our folding buttstock adapters page.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Skeletonized body providing robust structure
- Thumb wheels for toolless adjustment of length of pull (LOP) & cheek rest height
- Thumb screws and set screws (both included and interchangeable) to lock position in place
- Cheek rest can be adjusted up/down (height), side-to-side and canted
- Buttpad can be adjusted in and out (LOP) as well as up and down and can be canted
- Integrated bolt cut-out in cheek rest for easy bolt removal
- Attachment point for 2.5” rail on bottom surface
- Two QD flush cup sling mounts on either side
- Length of Pull (LOP) adjustment via spacers
- Set screws for adjustment of cheek riser
- Not compatible with MDT Buttstock Weight
LENGTH OF PULL (LOP) & COMPATIBILITY CHART
|TAC21||LSS (requires carbine to fixed adapter)||LSS-XL||HS3||ESS||ACC|
|SRS (Fixed) Standard||15"-16"||16.6"-17.6"||13.5"-14.5"||13.5"-14.5"||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|SRS (Fixed) Short||14"-15"||15.75"-16.75"||12.5"-13.5"||12.5"-13.5"||Not Compatible||Not Compatible|
|SRS-X (ESS & ACC)||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||13.5"-14.5"||13.5"-14.5"|
|SRS-XF Folding (ESS & ACC)||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||13.5"-14.5"||13.5"-14.5"|
|SRS-X Elite (ESS & ACC)||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||Not Compatible||13.5"-14.5"||13.5"-14.5"|
FOLDS OVER BOLT
|Big Horn TL3||YES|
|Browning X-Bolt SA||YES|
|Browning X-Bolt LA||YES|
|Howa 1500 SA||YES|
|Howa 1500 LA||YES|
|Lithgow 102 SA||YES|
|Rem 700 SA||YES|
|Rem 700 LA||YES|
|Ruger American SA||NO||Need to install on non-bolt side|
|Savage Axis SA||YES||Need to remove thumb screws|
|Savage Axis LA||YES|
|Savage SA||YES||Need to remove thumb screws|
|Savage LA CIP (3.850)||YES|
|Stiller TAC 338 LA||YES|
|Tikka T3 SA||YES|
|Tikka T3 LA||YES|
|Winchester XPR SA||YES|