Ideal for the lightweight backpacker - just add hiking poles
Increase your lightweight camping options with our DD SuperLight Tents.
Simple to pitch, easy to pack, ultra-light to carry
The DD SuperLight Tarp Tent is a great solution while travelling light or for minimal backpacking. Frameless and single layered, it's designed to be as light as possible: simply prop up the foot end with the spreader bar provided, and the top end with either 1 or 2 hiking poles. The best part? The whole thing weighs only 710g (excluding pegs/guys) and packs into a single bag!
This tent comes with 12 of our strong SuperLight pegs and 8 black SuperLight guy-lines, however also included with every tent are 2 extra spare pegs, and a full set of fluorescent guy-lines. This means that you can choose between stealthy black, or bright guy-lines for visibility at night.
Ventilated, waterproof and bug-proof
Spacious enough for a solo camper plus a rucksack, the DD SuperLight Tarp Tent gives you shelter and protection from insects when you need it most. With a 3,000mm PU coating and a sheltered side door, it'll keep you dry in stormy weather while its 3 air vents prevent condensation inside.
L: 250cm, W: 150cm, H: 95cm
Packed size: 31cm x 13cm x 12cm
Note: 1-2 hiking poles required for set-up (not included). DD Hiking Poles recommended.
Download DD SuperLight Tarp Tent instructions (PDF)
|Size||L: 250cm, W: 150cm, H: 95cm|
|Weight||710g excl. pegs & guys|
|Includes||SuperLight pegs x 12 (for set-up), 2 x spare SuperLight pegs, 3 x Black SuperLight guylines (2m), 5 x Black SuperLight guylines (1m), 3 x Fluorescent SuperLight guylines (2m), 5 x Fluorescent SuperLight guylines (1m)|
- Suitable for 1 person (plus rucksack)
- Made from single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, with 3,000mm fully waterproof PU coating throughout
- 1 light, foldable pole to support the foot end
- Fine mesh inner door, to keep insects out and allow ventilation
- Taped seams
- Small porch to direct water away from entrance - can be rolled up and fastened out of the way
- 3 vents to increase air flow and prevent condensation
- 2 x fabric caps, loops and eyelet straps at the front to slot hiking poles
- 4 optional guy-out points (2 at either end) for extra security in windy conditions
- 2 x Spare pegs included
- Choose between stealthy black, or bright fluorescent guylines (both included)
Nato Green Mini Line-Loks
DD Hiking Pole
DD Bergen Rucksack
Storing your DD SuperLight gear
Over time repeated fold lines can start to weaken the fine material of your DD SuperLight gear. To pack away, we always recommend 'stuffing' your DD SuperLight gear into its bag instead.
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.