Spacious waterproof shelter for couples or solo campers
Fully stormproof cover for the DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Mesh Tent
The DD SuperLight Pathfinder Tent is perfectly sized for a couple's getaway in the wilderness. Comfortable for two people side by side, or very spacious for a solo camper and all their gear.
The Pathfinder Tent is waterproof rated to 3000mm, fully seam sealed and ready to take on whatever the weather can throw at you. At just 640g (excluding pegs & guy-lines) this is a very lightweight tent for the space on offer.
Comfort and Compatibility
This tent is designed to fit easily over the top of the DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Mesh Tent to provide full stormproofing to the already-bugproof inner, using the same hiking pole. When used with the inner, a large porch space is created - ideal for storing wet boots, packs and clothes.
Erected with a single hiking pole, the zippered entrance and vent make for a fully featured and ventilated tent without the complexity!
Note: DD Hiking Pole (not included) recommended for set-up
|Size||L: 290cm W: 190cm H: 110cm|
|Weight||640g (excluding pegs & guy-lines)|
|Includes||DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Tent, 13 x SuperLight Pegs, 2 x 2m Guy-Lines, 1 x 1m Guy-Line|
- Comfortable for couples, or very spacious for a solo camper plus gear.
- Compatible with the DD SuperLight - Pathfinder Mesh Tent, or used by itself to create a simple and roomy waterproof shelter.
- Made from single layered SuperLight ripstop nylon, waterproof rated to 3,000mm
- Taped seams
- Reinforced pocket above entrance, allowing it to be propped up with a hiking pole
- Zippered doorway, with tie-backs for dryer weather.
- Spreader bar to prop up the foot end
- Pegs to secure the floor to the ground, and guy lines to tension the structure
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards