Spuhr Ideal Chassis System - Modular Chassis System with Quick-Adjustable LOP and Recoil Pad Height for Proper Eye-Relief when Moving Between Different Shooting Positions Optimized for Remington 700 Short Action
16" HBAR Forend for bull barrels with profiles exceeding a Heavy Varmint profile. Max 32 mm/1.25" diameter. Does not have Spuhr Interfaces™ along the top of the forend.
Will also fit short actions from:
• Impact Precision
• Mack Bros
• Vudoo Gun Works
Length: 975 mm/38.4” (685 mm/27.0” folded)
LOP: 330 mm/13" (minimum)
Width: 48.5 mm/1.9”
Height: 180 mm/7.1”
Weight: 2.37 kg/5.22 lb
Forend: 406 mm/16.0” HBAR
The Spuhr® Ideal Chassis System™ (SICS™) is a modular chassis system, designed to provide a rigid support of the barreled action for improved accuracy.
The SICS™ features:
• Aircraft grade aluminum alloy construction
• Folding stock assembly with adjustment for solid lockup
• Quick-adjustable length-of-pull (50 mm/1.97” travel) and recoil pad height (32 mm/1.25”) – toolless and without play
• Height and length-adjustable cheek piece
• Length-adjustable proprietary pistol grip (8 mm/0.32” travel, AR-compatible)
• 16” Spuhr Interface™ HBAR forend with integrated ARCA Swiss rail and QD sling cups
• AICS pattern magwell - not for AI AX magazines
• Built-in barricade stop
Note: Actions with 60-degree bolt throw may not allow stock to be folded over closed bolt. Due to variances in dimensions, some recoil lugs will require fitting.