Ventilated and waterproof
Spacious enough for 2 people plus rucksacks, the DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent has a 3,000mm PU coating and 3 doors, the larger of which can be raised to form an entrance canopy - so it'll keep you dry in stormy weather while its air vents prevent condensation inside.
The DD SuperLight A-Frame Tent can be used either on its own as a day shelter, or in conjunction with the A-FRAME MESH TENT for backpacking adventures.
L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm
Packed size: 29cm x 14cm x 6cm
Specs & more
|Size||L: 345cm, W: 150cm, H: 115cm|
|Weight||730g (excl. pegs and guy lines)|
|Includes||Tent, 13 x SuperLight pegs, 4 x guylines (2m), Stuff sack|
- Suitable for 2 people (plus rucksacks)
- Taped seams
- Extra loops on the edges, to guy out for extra stability in windy conditions
- 3 zippered entrances: one on each end and one on the side
- Eyelets at both ends to affix structural hiking poles
- Includes 13 Superlight pegs and 4 guylines to secure the tent to the ground
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)
- We do not recommend fires of any kind within our tents.
Children should be supervised when using this product
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards