Bug-proof and breathable
Our popular DD Frontline Hammock is a versatile and tough double-layered design, with a breathable base and its mosquito net built in - meaning that it excels in various climates.
|Size||2.7m x 1.4m (comfortable for people up to 6ft 5in and 125kg)|
|Colour||Olive green, Coyote brown, Jet black or Sunset Orange|
|Weight||850g (hammock only)|
|Includes||Frontline Hammock, Webbing (10m), elastic cord, 2 x spreader poles, stuff sack|
|Weight limit||125 kg|
- Breathable, double-layered design with velcro tab closure – lie between the layers to cocoon yourself, or insert a partially-inflated Inflatable Mat between the layers in cooler weather
- Ultra-fine mesh mosquito net built in: zips closed and protects against all insects (even the Scottish midge!) - suspended with 60cm spreader poles for a roomy interior!
- 2 x foldable lightweight 60cm spreader poles and 2 x 2m lengths of elastic, to suspend the net
- 2 x double-sided zippers for easy open and close
- 2 x internal hanging loops for torches, glasses...
- 4 internal pockets to store small valuables - these can be used in any hammock set-up configuration!
- 4 tabs on each corner of the base - to peg out, to suspend equipment from or to fit a DD Underblanket
- Pre-fitted with 10m strong suspension webbing (5m each end)
- Stuff sack
DD Tarp 3x3
DD Hammock Sleeve
Remove any sharp objects from your person before entering the hammock
Please follow the maximum recommended weight limit
Check all suspension cordage is in good condition before hanging, and ensure any knots are secure before entering the hammock
Do not set up the hammock too low to the ground, and check beneath it for any sharp objects that could come in contact with the material/suspension
- Children should be supervised when using this product
DD hammocks are not suitable for children under 3
Ensure the area around the product is kept free of hazards
To preserve the strength of the material, avoid folding along the same lines too frequently (change after 10 times)
Store in a cool, dry, dark place
Always ensure your gear (including any cordage) is completely dry before storing away
Avoid prolonged exposure to extreme temperatures (above 40C and below -15C), and keep your gear at least a 2m distance from flames
Do not machine wash. Clean carefully by hand only, using lukewarm water
Prolonged exposure to strong UV light can cause material to weaken (UV degradation is excluded from warranty)