The NM1 SL is the perfect balance between the NEW XL and CL NM1 hunting lamp models, thanks to a combination of the latest LED technology and ultra-clear 50mm convex lens you can expect to detect eye-shine out to 900m and clear ID through the riflescope with the white LED at 350m. The SL offers you a perfect beam balance of being tight enough to reach a long distance yet wide enough to still cover a good amount of area when looking through the riflescope, this is the perfect scope mounted hunting light.
The NM1 range has been specifically designed for night hunting, with controls that are close-at-hand. Beam focus, brightness control and all other functions are operated from the tail-switch. So if the lamp is rifle-mounted there's no need to reach forward to twist the lens or fumble looking for buttons.
Shooting Legend, Mike Powell, told us:
"The Night Master NM1 Torch - A highly versatile, extremely well built and well thought out torch that for the serious night shooter provides the opportunity to custom build an essential piece of equipment that will cover virtually every eventuality."
The switch is quiet and brightness control is smooth with the rotary dimmer. A lock-out function prevents accidental activation and a soft-glow indicator pulsates when the battery power reaches 10%. The indicator light can also be set to activate when the beam is active - an ideal alert if you leave your infrared (IR) LED switched on.
Each and every one of the NM1 range can also be used as an infrared (IR) illuminator to use with any digital or tubed night vision device, available in both 850nm & 940nm you can expect the perfect amount of illumination due to the amount of light control you have through the smooth twist brightness control and rear focus control which are both controlled by the intelligent tail cap - this completely eliminates white-out.
The NM1 range is our most powerful, versatile and best yet - it is the ONE to trust.
Struggling to decide which LED to go for? Take a look at our LED Catalogue.
- Beam focus from the tail-switch (from flood to spot)
- Long range beam distance
- Lightweight rugged body with HA type III anodising
- Quick change powerful LEDs
- Rapid & smooth brightness control via the rotary switch
- Quiet ON/OFF button (no loud click)
- Smart tail-switch with multi-purpose indicator light
- Various LEDs available; white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- 30mm body tube for easy scope mounting
- Powered by 1 x 18650 Li-ion battery
- No noisy head wobble, which many hunting lights suffer from
- 3-Year Warranty & Limited Lifetime Warranty
- LED: High Powered LED available in white, red, amber, green, blue, IR 850nm, IR 940nm and UV.
- Beam Distance: 900m eye-shine, 350m ID (based on white LED, ranges for other LEDs may differ).
- Battery: 1 x 18650
- Switch: Intelligent Dimmer Switch with LED Indicator
- Protection: Sealed with o-rings for excellent water resistance (IP65) and improved service life
- Dimensions: 56x30x173mm (189mm length when focused out)
- Weight: 262g
- Finish: Rugged body with HA Type III anodising
- Lens: Specially designed focusable convex lens for maximum beam distance
Total runtime based on 1 x 18650 2900mAh battery, the light will operate at full brightness until the light hits the low battery indicator at 10%, the brightness will then reduce for extended runtime.
- White LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 45mins total runtime
- Red LED: 1hr 30mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- Amber LED: 2hr 15mins on full brightness > 2hrs 30mins total runtime
- Green LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- Blue LED: 1hr 30 mins on full brightness > 2hr 30mins total runtime
- IR 850NM LED: 2hr 45mins on full brightness > 4hrs total runtime
- IR 940NM LED: 2hrs on full brightness > 3h 30mins total runtime
- UV LED: 2hr 30mins on full brightness > 3hrs total runtime
What you get
NM1 SL Hunting Light with high powered LED
- 2 x 18650 Li-ion rechargeable batteries
- Dual Bay intelligent USB charger
- User manual
- 3 year warranty
The NM1 comes with a 3 year warranty from Night Master, see the user manual that comes with the Night Master torch.