MDT ESS Remington 700 SA Black Raffle
Purchase your tickets here.
Once all tickets are sold, the names (First name and initial of surname) of all Entrants and their allocated draw number will be published via Email, Social Media (Facebook & Instagram) and our Website, along with the set date and time of the Live Draw, unless an Entrant specifically objects to their details being published, whereupon modified information will be published instead. The draw will be conducted live on Facebook for all participants and spectators to view. A random number generator will be used to select the winner. The Winners information will also be published via Social Media (Facebook & Instagram) and on our Website, as per the Terms and Conditions.
The provisional date for the draw to take place is Saturday 2nd October 2021 at 4pm. All 40 tickets for the draw must be sold before the winner will be drawn however, so if all tickets are not sold by 2nd October, then the draw will be extended until such a time as all tickets are sold. Similarly, if all tickets are sold sufficiently early, then the draw date will be brought forward. The final date for the draw (including any extensions), will be announced via Email and Social Media (Facebook and Instragram) so please keep an eye on these for any updates and announcements.
Please read the Terms & Conditions in full before entering the draw.
The ESS provides ultimate ergonomics and features!
The MDT ESS chassis is designed with its own buttstock for perfect ergonomics and comes with the MDT Pistol Grip (but is compatible with most AR15 style grips), and allows for customization with a wide variety of accessories.
The ESS Chassis System includes chassis, buttstock, 15" forend and MDT Pistol Grip.
The ESS retains our proven V-block bedding system to form a solid and reliable base for the rifle action. The magazine well has been refined for easy insertion of the magazine, while reducing rattle and movement. The tab style magazine release has been replaced with a semi-flush ambidextrous paddle that can easily be activated by a weak or strong hand. The recoil lug mortise has been designed to accommodate most aftermarket recoil lugs, and the trigger area will accommodate most aftermarket triggers.
A serrated barricade stop has been added to the front of the magazine well, and a polymer forend grip at the balance point adds comfort. The wide fore-grip area combined with the octagonal profiled forend tube offers flexible options when shooting over bags or improvised rests.
Thumb shelves have been added to both sides of the chassis for shooters who prefer an open grip.
The most significant change is the incorporation of the ESS chassis specific buttstock interface, rather than the traditional AR pattern interface. This allows us to place the pistol grip in optimum relation to the trigger, while still allowing the shooter to choose from the wide variety of AR pattern pistol grips which suit their preference.
The MDT ESS chassis comes with its own butt-stock, similar to our Skeleton Rifle Stock. It is fully adjustable including lateral adjustment for the butt-pad and the cheek rest. Cheek rest height and butt-pad length-of-pull are adjustable by thumb wheels.
- Weight: Chassis system including forend and buttstock is between 4.4 to 4.8lbs (depending on action)
- Length of Pull: 13.4" - 14.4" (Based on Remington 700)
- Ambidextrous, easy reach magazine latch – can be operated with trigger finger or left hand
- The extra large magazine well for easy mag insertion/removal
- Barricade stop in front of the magazine to prevent putting pressure on the magazine
- Angled front profile with hand grip for minute vertical adjustments and comfort/protection from the elements
- Thumb rests on both sides of the chassis
- Wide front profile for extra comfort/stability when resting on flat surfaces
- Stock height at comb and heel – 0.5” below bore centerline. 1.0” of riser adjustability
- Allows for barrel contours up to 1.300” straight taper. (Note that at larger barrel diameters there is less space in the forend to accommodate internal attachments such as QD cups, M-lok, and sling swivels)
- Accepts AICS pattern magazines for both short and long action. (3.715” long action)
- Accepts aftermarket lugs up to 0.375 thick and tapered
- Includes the MDT Pistol Grip, but is compatible with all non-beavertail AR pattern pistol grips. Beavertail grips will fit with minor trimming
- CNC machined from Aircraft grade Aluminum and finished with H-series Cerakote. Cheek-piece, fore-grip, and butt-pad constructed of composites
WHAT YOU GET, AND WHAT YOU'LL NEED
The ESS Chassis System comes complete with a chassis, buttstock, forend, and the MDT Pistol Grip. All hardware is included. You will need Allen keys to assemble and install on your rifle.
- Remington 700 Short Action
- Bergara B-14
- Howa 1500 / Weatherby Vanguard - Short Caliber - Only works with MDT Polymer Magazines - No V-block due to the flat bottom action
- Full size bolt, Remington 700 Clones may be supported, contact Customer Support for more information about your action
- 223 Rem
- 6.5 Creedmore
- 270 WIN
- ...and more
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.