Travel the world with the Kulu 65:75, a larger volume backpacking pack with patented FlipBel technology designed to ease the stress of transit. All the kudos of a backpack combined with a set of travel specific features, the Kulu is our ultimate backpacking pack designed for travel to remote locations where wheeled luggage won’t go.
Available in two sizes with adjustable back length and AirMesh carry system, the Kulu 65:75 offers a supportive and comfortable carry. With plenty of space and pockets for your gear, the Kulu 65:75 features a large zippered front panel for easy access on the go, plus a lower entry with a zipped divider to keep your kit separate. Essentials stay close to hand with hip belt pockets, while a secure internal lid zipped pocket keeps valuables safely stashed.
The patented Travel FlipBelt is a simple, no-nonsense design feature that allows you to stash the hip belt on the side of the pack when travelling. To enable, start by pivoting each arm of the hip belt so it aligns with each side of the pack then connect the arms to the side of the pack using the hidden travel mode buckles. The integrated rain cover doubles up as a travel cover to ensure the harness and other straps are secure during transit.
- M-L 2.1kg / 4lb 10oz
- Adjustable back-length
- Comfortable AirMesh back offering stability and ventilation
- Forward pull padded hipbelt
- Hidden front lash points to allow additional external carry
- Hipbelt pockets
- Hydration compatible
- Key clip
- Large stretch mesh side pockets
- Large zipped front panel allowing easy access to contents of pack
- Lower entry with zipped divider panel
- Rain cover functions as travel cover to protect harness and webbing during air transit
- Secure internal lid zipper pocket
- Side compression straps
- SOS panel
- Sternum strap with whistle
- Travel FlipBelt (Patent GB1600471.5) offers a supportive and comfortable carry yet folds away for convenient handling while travelling
- 2 front carry handles remain accessible when travel cover is fitted
- 65+10lt / 3965+610cu.in
- Adjustable AirMesh
- M-L 76 x 37 x 40cm
Travel FlipBelt: The Travel FlipBelt is a new, patented technology unique of Lowe Alpine. This easy-to-use system allows the user to stash the hipbelt on the side of the pack when travelling.
Hydration Compatible: This pack has an internal pocket to hold a hydration bladder and exit points for a hose, allowing you to drink on the go hands free.
Expandable Capacity: Expandable capacity allow you to carry more when you need to, often with floating lids. The volume is expressed using two volume measurements i.e. 65:75.
Material name by manufacturer: 210D Wave RS / Hydroshield and 600D PW / Hydroshield
Weight supplement: manufacturer's specs
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.