The K 5 dog tracking device has a top-mounted, high-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver that uses LED beacon lights. The lights work best in low light conditions or at night, and are visible up to 90 m away.
Using Atemos 100, you can even "talk" to your dog through vibration and acoustic signals on the K 5. This way, you can remotely guide well-trained dogs. Rugged and water resistant to 10 m, these tracking-only dog devices are tough enough to go wherever your dog goes, up to 10 km away. K 5 comes with a 1-inch orange collar strap — replacement straps are available separately in multiple colours.
Physical & Performance
- Unit dimensions (WxHxD): 8.9 x 4.4 x 4.7 cm
- Weight: 188 g for transmitter and antenna (without collar); 265 g total weight (with collar)
- Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion pack; user replaceable
- Battery life: 20-40 hours
- Interface: USB
- Range: 10 km
- Water rating: 1 ATM (10 meters)
- Neck size: Minimum of 9.5” (24 cm) in circumference
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver: Yes
- GPS antenna: top, grey
- Vibration/Tone: Yes
- LED beacon lights: Yes
- The K 5 is only compatible with Atemos 100 and Atemos 50.
- Rescue mode: Yes
- Replaceable collar straps available: Yes
- Collar compatibility: 1” (2.54 cm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.